Thursday 8 August 2013

It's Wednesday already?

Today I woke up not just before noon but at EIGHT in the morning to meet Anne, Becky and Sam for dim sum breakfast at Tim Ho Wan. I've only tried Tim Ho Wan once in Hong Kong and I must say that the quality of food is the same here, if not better. My favourite from Tim Ho Wan is still the steamed egg cake. It's so darn good. Wish I could have some now.

After dim sum we walked around for a bit and settled in Hoshino Coffee for some souffle-style pancake, which sounds better than it tasted. I gave them a brief overview on how to use Gmarket Korea but Sam looked pretty uninterested during this part so we changed topic. Many other topics floated into our conversation and I had a really good time laughing with them about anything and everything. We also discussed stylish people on instagram and seeing all their outfits made me want to shop so badly, but I am trying hard to be frugal after spending all that money during exchange.

I am always thinking about things that I should not be thinking about - like buying clothes when there is a backlog of clothes I have not worn since a year ago (I don't understand why I even bought some in the first place) and cutting my hair when I just permed it before I came back to Singapore. I should be thinking about doing more meaningful things, like going for a dental check-up and teaching my dog to read and maybe write.

I still can't believe I woke up at 8 am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein