Monday 19 August 2013

Saturday brunch at PS.Cafe

I had a brunch date with Shawn, Del, Gab and Richard last Saturday at PS.Cafe's Ann Siang Hill branch. It was my first time at PS.Cafe and I had heard so much about their truffle fries so I was pretty excited! On the table we had Smoked Salmon and Avocado Benedict, PS. Caesar, Croque Madame, Truffle Shoestring fries, PS. Fish & Chips, Big Bacon & Eggs on Toast and, of course, Shoestring Truffle Fries, the star we were all anticipating. There was another dish but I forgot what it was and I didn't capture it.

When I first stepped into the place I was impressed by the decor. It felt so cozy. I paid 40 dollars for brunch (my egg benedict and sharing of the fries). Heartpain max. I could have 10 meals at the hawker centre or coffeeshop with that money. The food was good but not mind-blowing, so I suppose that I was paying for ambience. It's a beautiful place with decent food, but I still like Wild Honey better, in terms of lower prices and taste.

Times like this I miss Korea because the brunch there is so good and much more affordable than Singapore's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein