Friday 2 August 2013

Monochrome rose

Pink lips courtesy of Aritaum's Wannabe Cushion Lip Tint in No. 3 Blondie. It was the first lipstick I bought in Seoul after seeing Korean girls with bright pink lips everywhere. Some may find it too loud but I really love it.

I can't wait for the weekend. This week felt pretty lonely for me though I go out with a lot of friends because Javin has been undergoing training from 9 am to 6 pm everyday. We haven't gotten the chance to spend proper time together because there are just so many things to do. It really makes me think about how things will be like when we start working, not just for us as a couple, but for life in general too. I used to hate thinking about working but now, even though I dislike the idea of losing my freedom, I look forward to taking up responsibility and giving back. The only thing is that I haven't discovered what I truly want to do, but I know I will find out along the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein