Friday 23 August 2013

Second week of school

The second week of school is already coming to an end. I still feel stuck and have yet to fully adjust back to university life back in Singapore. I haven't done any readings at all except one chapter which I painfully took four hours to complete because I wasn't interested. There are tons of readings to complete so I'm getting a little worried. I also haven't gotten two textbooks. I can only think about how I should get my roots done hahaha...

Time flies but it goes by the fastest when I'm with Javin. He has started work so after that plus school, there isn't much time left for both of us. I see him almost everyday, albeit for just little pockets of time, so I guess I am grateful for that. It's strange, though, because I used to see him for hours back when we were on exchange, but now one moment he's here and the next he's gone. I really miss spending good time with him, but I understand that everything has its time and place.

Weekend is coming (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein