Friday 2 August 2013

Seoul: First impressions

Some of the first few significant moments we had in Seoul - One of our first (and also the last and most common) meals, moving into our new home and making our first Korean friend.

I still remember how excited we both were to leave Singapore and start a new chapter of our lives away from home together. Before leaving, I had my doubts about living together with Javin because it was a big step for our relationship, but in retrospect, everything turned out well. Initially, I wasn't used to all the unfamiliarity and I got really homesick on the second night (I actually cried lol), but it was the start of an unforgettable experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein