Tuesday 13 August 2013

First day of school

It felt so surreal to be back in school again after six months. Although there were many more unfamiliar faces now that I'm in my third year, it did feel like a breath of fresh air to be surrounded by familiar faces once again.

The thought of studying makes me cringe, but I look forward to more learning. I am also so excited to spend this semester with Shawn, my best friend in school, after being separated from him for a whole year! I still remember how sad I felt when he told me he was going to take the semester before I left for exchange off to do his internship. I'm so thrilled that I don't even mind taking that 8 am class (which I tried so hard to drop but failed) because we're in the same class. My life is a joke. Since my first semester in university, I told myself never to take 9 am classes in future but I've had at least one 9 am class every single semester since, even during exchange. Now I'm taking an 8 am class...

This semester will present to me a whole new set of challenges (including that 8 am class haha). I have a few resolutions for this semester with regards to non-academic matters and I really hope I will be able to balance everything well.

--------

I see a metallic bug on the curtain but I don't dare to do anything. I hate insects. Times like this I really wish Javin was around because he catches them for me. He releases them outside instead of killing them because he's against inflicting pain on other beings, so I'm thinking that he's gonna be pretty sad because my mom just pulled out the Baygon. Haha okay end of this random paragraph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein