Wednesday 1 January 2014

First thoughts of 2014

I lie in my bed, soaking in all these thoughts and raw emotions.

The first four hours of 2014 has passed and I feel unbelievably incredible. There's so much positive energy surrounding me I feel like I could save the world. Just kidding, but, you know, I don't remember ever feeling this good about New Year's. I always felt kind of stoic about it. I didn't do anything out of the usual countdown with my family at home, so it's not the atmosphere. It's a nice feeling to have though. It's strong in a quiet way. Like watching fireworks through a glass window. That's one of the best types of feelings in the world to me.

It is going to be one heck of a year. And I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein