Tuesday 17 December 2013

Bali: Ginger Moon

It was already evening by the time we reached our hotel and we were tired from our flight, so we didn't do any sightseeing. Took a short rest/tour around our hotel and headed out for dinner at Ginger Moon.
Ginger Moon is a restaurant serving modern Asian cuisine, where a modern twist is put on traditional dishes, like gado gado (the second dish shown). Raved about dishes from the restaurant include the suckling pig steamed buns (second last dish) and Peking duck pancakes (last dish), which you had to assemble yourself, but I didn't eat the bun because I don't eat pork. The duck pancake was all right, just like any other Peking duck in Singapore. Or maybe I couldn't tell because I don't eat much meat and it just tasted... meaty. My favourite was the green papaya salad (no surprise there hahaha) but it's nothing mind-blowing either. My family and relatives hated the dim sum, but serves them right because this ain't Hong Kong lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein