Wednesday 4 December 2013

Black & White

Last night I went for Javin's cousin's 21st birthday that was themed "Black and White". We picked his grandparents up before heading to the party together. They are really sweet and it was nice to talk to them, particularly since I never met either of my grandfathers (they passed away before I was born) and because my grandmother passed away when I was 17. They even spoke Cantonese, which my grandmother used to speak, so it really reminded me of her. They were rushing Javin and I to get married because they they don't want wait until they had to hobble to our wedding haha! Javin's entire family is always very warm and inviting towards me and I'm thankful that we can all get along well, because it does make things easy for us.

I felt really sad last night because I miss my grandmother and I wish she could be here to meet Javin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein