Friday 6 December 2013

Technicolour

Cap from NUZZON, Dongdaemun, Seoul
Bustier from KSL City, Johor Bahru
Neon skirt from Hongdae, Seoul
Wannabe Cushion Tint in No. 7 Nikita from Aritaum

Some colour to liven up the rainy days. I've been wanting to cut my hair short for the longest time (either collarbone length or jaw length) but looking at these photos I suddenly don't want to part with my curls haha! My roots are showing and my curls are really out of shape though, so I'm really looking to doing something with my hair soon. I actually wanted to go lighter or go blonde-ish but I think I would scare my MGP bosses to death and I will probably lose my job lol.

My items from Paula's Choice arrived last night and I used them immediately because I couldn't wait. I've been without a proper cleanser for months so I've been using random samples and cleansers I can find around the house. So far the products feel good and I guess I should do a review if it can be helpful. I think skincare products will always be my weakness and one of the things I really look forward to when I go overseas is duty free shopping at the airport <3


Just in case this is important,
I will be away in Bali from 7th December to 11th December.

I am looking forward to Bali because although I did travel more than usual this year, I still feel the need for an escape after the most draggy semester in university. When Daddy told us we were going to Bali for our year-end holiday this year, I was planning up a workout schedule so I could get my body as close to a bikini body as possible by the time we got to Bali, butttt life is always full of surprises. Sprained my ankle in October and that put me off exercise for two to three weeks, examination period... Right now I'm facing a non-contagious non-life-threatening rash (it's called Pityriasis Rosea for all you science-y people out there) that is taking over my torso so I tried not to exercise because it might aggravate my condition. Guess that means no water activities (!!!!!! ): boo). It will go away on its own, but the bad thing is that it's gonna take six to eight weeks. I started exercising again though, my body just doesn't feel right without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein