Wednesday 8 January 2014

Denim over and easy

I think someone has got to give an award to the person who created denim. It is so versatile and I can never get tired of it. Fun fact of the day: Denim originated from France and was originally called serge de Nîmes before it was shortened to "denim". Thanks Wikipedia, you have always been a great source of random information for me. Too bad citing you in my reports and papers seem to be generally unaccepted by my professors.

I am doing my best to recycle my clothes as much as possible thanks to my expensive hair and the terrible shopping addiction that I brought back from Korea. I can't even fit any more shoes/clothes into my wardrobes anymore. With my money dwindling away, I am really looking to opportunities to earn money, so I can save up for my future kids' education. Not. Okay yes it IS true (I even bought a pretty good investment-linked savings plan for that), but I kind of want some money to get myself some holographic brogues too... :'(

I just realised: am I twenty-two this year!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein