Friday 24 January 2014

Still not over exchange

I just spoke to a dear friend who is in New York right now and I felt so happy just listening to how much she is enjoying herself. Listening to my friends' exchange stories always brings me back to memories of my own exchange days and I really wish I could be away right now to see more of the world. She is there alone, so that made me envy her a little more because I always wanted to try being in a foreign place just by myself and making memories shared between me, and me. It's the best way to grow and learn more about yourself. Exchange brought me a lot of intangible things and I would like to give back by sharing my experiences, but I am busy until this weekend so I will continue my posts on exchange next week. Shame on me, it has almost been a year since I left for Korea! For those who have any questions on Korea/Seoul/exchange etc, feel free to drop me a comment below or e-mail me. I have already gotten quite a few emails regarding this so if you are hesitating please don't, asking can really help eliminate a lot of trouble/trial and error and shorten the preparation process for you (:

Email me at vallylsa@gmail.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein