Thursday 9 January 2014

Random yogurt thoughts

Decided to type down some random things as I have my banana with yogurt.

  • Finally got to spend time with Javin today, and the whole day at that. Score!! He's so busy working so I don't really get much proper time with him these days, other than sitting beside each other and doing our own things. I do miss times when he had more time, but I understand that life is as such. I am thankful for today.
  • I had this extremely strange dream last night about a giant pig that appeared out of the darkness and started attacking people. I was with my sisters and my youngest sister's best friend, Amelia. We ran really quickly though, so we managed to find refuge in the nearest shopping mall's basement. We felt a little bored while camping there and decided to catch a movie and hide in the theatre. Unfortunately, there were no movies showing anymore! We were so afraid because we were no longer in the basement where it was safe. We ran back but when we were at the ground level we saw a sea of screaming people running into the mall. We knew the giant pig was here so we hurriedly ran to the stairs (no idea why there were stairs where it's supposed to be escalators) and ran down towards the basement but my youngest sister and Amelia ran up the stairs! I was panicking and asking them to come down with us. At this point I woke up.
  • I think I had that dream because after not eating pork for almost a year, I had ramen (yes I ate the char shu) and xiao long bao on two separate occasions. I surprisingly found it quite tasty even though the taste of meat can be too overwhelming for me. Maybe I felt uncomfortable eating pork.
  • More and more people around me are getting diagnosed with certain health problems. It scares me to see how life and health is so fragile. I really need to cherish life and live it to the fullest. This just makes me more determined to live as healthily as I can. I guess living longer and having nothing to do is better than being a burden to my family.
  • It's amazing how my mom, who used to not like dogs very much, is now so attached to and loving towards our dog. She loves Choco so much and it's heartwarming to see. This only goes to show that we are capable of changing, no matter how impossible it seems. It's all in the mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein