Monday 9 September 2013

My Sunday

I had a beautiful Sunday.

A few days ago, Javin asked if I wanted to visit a fortune teller together. I told him I wasn't interested because I didn't believe much in such stuff and partly because the only time we could visit her this week was early on Sunday morning; I wanted to sleep in. Despite my reservations, I decided to just go for it since it was a new and interesting experience for both of us.

Before today, I never really had my fortune told. I think we are all mostly in control of our lives and it's pretty difficult for me to believe in what I don't see. A small part of me is also afraid of hearing what I don't want to hear. Haha. In the end, it was quite fun to listen to her analysis of our individual personalities and how we are like as a couple. I was telling Javin that I should go get my palm read too then compare the analyses and advice, so there's a higher chance of getting my future right hahaha!

After our session with the fortune teller, we went for brunch because you can never go wrong with brunch food on Sundays! Actually I can have brunch food everyday. While choosing what to eat at Habitat Coffee, we kept saying that we should get this or that because the fortune teller said that we should eat this or that. What struck me was that even though not everything she said about us was accurate, we still took her advice into (much) consideration. We actually really believe strongly in only what we want to, even though behind our thoughts may be a load of assumptions and even if there isn't concrete evidence.

Headed back to take a three hour nap after our brunch because we both only had about four hours of sleep. I felt so recharged after that, but I'm feeling sleepy again right now.

Simple day. I'm glad I finally got to spend proper time with Javin (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein