Sunday 22 September 2013

Hatched + Plain Vanilla


That day, Anthea and I had a spontaneous and random date to have brunch. It was my first time at Hatched even though I've heard of them since ages ago before this whole brunch food trend, but I guess late is better than never! The food was enjoyable, but I still love Wild Honey the most.

I also had another first that day! I tried Plain Vanilla for the first time. I have another friend who is a huuuge fan of PV and I have been wanting to try their cupcakes out for the longest time since I saw her instagram photos of them when I was still in Seoul. I'm not a cupcake fan because I find them too sweet (especially the icing), but PV's cupcakes are really good... The texture of their cupcakes is perfect and they're not too sweet.

It was a really nice chill-out day with Thea. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein