Wednesday 27 May 2015

USA // New York 8.1 - Buddha Bodhi in Chinatown, Shopping in SoHo

The day before we headed to Buddha Bodhi in Chinatown for dim sum, but it was dinner time and they weren't serving dim sum anymore. So we ordered two dishes to go with rice, thinking it was the normal small zi char portions we have in Singapore and they came out huge! Just look at the picture above - there were SIX tofu portions which are each about the size of a palm (for Singaporeans, the size of a full tau kwa portion). The other dish is the same size. I think our meal could feed six people.

The next day, we headed to the same place for morning dim sum and the portions were huge again. Didn't manage to take a picture of everything we ordered but I was so full after the meal, along with the previous night's huge servings, I couldn't crave Chinese food for the next week.


Walked it off in SoHo before dinner. I might have gotten some stuff from American Apparel in between... ;) Like that pair of disco pants I have been searching for since forever! And a spanking new pair of NBs! I still love NBs because I like the shape. I need a pair in white! Have no idea what store I got my NBs from but they were on offer, 60 SGD or less <3

SoHo is my favourite place for shopping. The stores are all beautiful, or so I think because Singapore doesn't get stand-alone stores. The experience is really fun! All kinds of stores there. And food.

Had to take some pictures of my outfit with my new shoes after that. (Who am I kidding, I take pictures of my outfit whether or not I have new shoes hahaha) Took some shots for Javin too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein