Friday 31 July 2015

#sp – My Black Shop soaps review!!

Recently I tried out some natural handmade soaps from My Black Shop, which are the Slimming and Bust-Up Soap, which seriously work!! I love them a lot.


At first I wasn’t convinced that soap could change my body in a week, but it definitely proved me wrong. After two weeks of religiously using the soaps once a day, I lost 0.75 inch at the waist:


And my chest measurement increased by an inch!


First up, the slimming soap!!




How the Slimming Soap works is that it accelerates blood circulation and promotes metabolism for a slimming and toning effect.




For the Bust-Up Soap, the papaya extract and rose oil it contains helps to stimulate the endocrine supplement resulting in breast enhancement. Speaking of ingredients, the soaps smell so heavenly! That’s a major plus for me - it’s like having a spa when I take a bath.

For extra significant results, it is important to use the soap twice a day and follow the massage instructions for the Slimming and the Bust-Up (see below) Soap. I used the soaps once a day only (but did the massages accordingly), yet I still saw results.



 

My Black Shop has also launched their new Whitening Soap that can help prevent the face from acne and pimples and to lighten scars and dark spots on the face or any other part of the body. It contains rice milk and coconut oil, which makes it smell so good!


Check out the soap - you can actually see the rice grains!


---

HERE IS THE BEST PART FOR YOU GUYS:

1. Instagram Giveaway
2. My Black Shop Birthday Month Promo in August
3. My Black Shop x Shopee Mobile App Promo


1. INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY

I’ll be doing a giveaway on Instagram so look out for that! Additionally, if you’d like to purchase the soaps, quote “valerie” for 10% off your entire purchase. For instructions on how to use the discount code, click here. It will be valid until 6 September 2015.


2. MY BLACK SHOP BIRTHDAY MONTH PROMO IN AUGUST

August is My Black Shop’s birthday month and in celebration of this special occasion, they are giving out a sure-win scratch card to each customer who makes a purchase with them in August.





3. MY BLACK SHOP X SHOPEE MOBILE APP PROMO

 


For SG50, My Black Shop has collaborated with Shopee from 3 to 10 August 2015 and will be having a STOREWIDE 30% discount on their Shopee store. (*No discount code is needed as all items will be set at 30% off)

Besides that, you can get an additional discount when you apply these discount codes:






Note that both the yellow and red discount coupon is valid only till 31 August 2015, and the green discount coupon will be generated for you as long as you are a first-time shopper on Shopee and making your first purchase. The green coupon is for one-time use only and will expire once you have used it.

To enjoy these great discount off My Black Shop’s soaps products and selected nails products on Shopee, all you need to do is download the Shopee application which can be found here. Then shop and purchase from My Black Shop here or look for the shop via the search bar with the search term "MyBlackShop".


-------------------


Remember to like their Facebook page and follow their Instagram account for latest promotions and updates!


And sign up for their mailing list here!


Subscribe to MyBlackShop mailing list

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein