Monday 14 April 2014

Traveling with my partner

Not too long ago, I was invited by Love Out Loud Asia to write my thoughts on traveling with my significant other. I thought it would be nice to revisit all the beautiful memories I had with Javin during our trips so I accepted their kind invite and the post is now on Love Out Loud Asia's site.

Additionally, they hold a bi-weekly contest/event called LOLA Datebook, which I think may be interesting for ladies who visit this space.


A lucky winner will walk away with four complimentary classes at Sadhana Sanctuary, as well as a one-hour yoga class with their selected date. Sounds good? That's not all. The lady will get to pick a dress from Ohvola too. Contest ends 17 April (2359) so single ladies, don't hesitate and pick your eligible date here.

100% free and private so don't worry about registration fees or compromising your privacy/identity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein