Thursday 7 November 2013

Outline

Houndstooth tunic: Red Poppiez
Neon yellow skirt: Edae, Seoul
Necklace: Gmarket Korea
Lipstick: Wannabe Cushion Tint in No. 7 Nikita, Aritaum

The weather has been pretty erratic lately, blistering hot in the mornings and early afternoon; rainy and gloomy in the late afternoons and evenings. I'm too lazy to carry a jacket or cardigan around so I've been wearing sleeves a lot. I recently received this oversized tunic from Red Poppiez to add to my rainy/cold day collection, which I really like because the material is great for transit between outdoor and indoor. I love the feeling of snuggling under the covers when it's raining outside and the material somehow reminds me of that feeling. Soft and cozy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein