Sunday 27 October 2013

Shine


Shining bright like a diamond (hahaha...... feeling lame today) I got this cap at some flea held by design students in Hongdae. I think they were fashion students.

I really miss Seoul. Their youths are so full of life and energy. I feel like youths here are more bogged down by academics, especially those in university. I've heard of Korea having the same, if not a more, competitive culture in school so I asked my Korean classmate and apparently it's true but once they get to university everyone and everything is more relaxed. That must be how I managed to score well there despite skipping classes and enjoying life there... When I was young, adults (relatives, parents' friends, teachers etc) always told me that university will be a walk in the park so we only have to study hard until JC, but I was so cheated!! ): Anyway maybe it was true, but things have already changed. What happened?

Okay I need to get back to work after not doing work for more than a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein