Friday 28 March 2014

Vegetarian in Seoul: Garobee, well-being buffet

Garobee (가로비), located in Gangnam, used to be Javin's and my haven for vegan food and was one of the places we absolutely had to eat at during the last few days in Seoul. I remember promising that we would return to this place again for a good meal when we returned to Seoul in the next few years. Unfortunately, much to our dismay, the place has closed down as of 11 March 2014. I guess I really should have posted this post (overdue for a year goodness) earlier so maybe you guys who headed to Seoul and are interested in trying a vegan meal could have visited this place.

I'm trying my best to upload as much as possible about my exchange and experience in Seoul because I know this information will be very useful for many, evident from comments as well as emails I have received. Please email or comment if there is anything in particular that you would like to know about (e.g. budget-eating in Seoul, useful apps, how to find good places to eat) and I will address it asap. Just for you ;)

Although you guys can no longer visit the best vegan buffet I have ever had, here are some photos just for the sake of sharing my experience. I really miss this place! My favourites are the bean cutlet (supposed to be a replacement for pork cutlet) and bean bulgogi (replacing beef bulgogi). Divine.

Ending off this post with a photo of Javin looking all 'Garobee spokesperson'.

By the way, I just finished watching You Who Came From The Stars and it is officially my favourite Korean rom-com drama. Facing drama withdrawal symptoms now :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein