Sunday 9 March 2014

Get, Snap, Blingo!

Bunny, selfie, Soyato, lucky draw loot, beautiful Thea with her box of Benefit

Last Wednesday night, I attended Vanity Trove's project launch party because a representative kindly invited me to join in the fun and generously let me bring my friends too. True enough, I really enjoyed my time at Zouk that night with Anthea, and Rach, who came with her friend Euge. No pics with Rach because she disappeared after telling me that she would see me at the Soyato counter when she was done with something. When I called her to ask where she went, she told me she was having dinner outside before coming back for the lucky draw lol we said she abandoned us for food but I secretly wished I did so too because I was so hungry hahaha

There was a Hippie/Boho Chic theme, Benefit Cosmetics make-up counter, DIY Pink Room nail corners, hair-styling stations where we could get hairstylists, including Gary Chew from Salon Vim, who used Loreal Professionnel's steampod (which is amazing) to style our hair, good hosts, a game for the entire event to keep people occupied, delicious food and many gorgeous girls. I went for a casting which ended so late, so I inevitably arrived later than expected. Thus, I only got to try eggless cakes from Emicakes and soy ice cream Soyato - but no complains because these are more vegetarian-friendly. I've been eating really little meat these days so all's good. I was really craving some savoury snacks though, maybe fries? I didn't go for the make-up or hairstyling services either because I was focused on carrying out my missions for the game.

The biggest surprise came when Anthea, Rachel, Denise and I all won something from the lucky draw! When they announced that the next prize was going to be a box of Benefit products, Anthea casually commented that she wanted it and next thing we knew, the host announced her name. I was so excited I screamed lol. I managed to gather all my lucky stars and got myself some real sweet stuff from Kwerkee, including a real sturdy stool made out of floral-patterned cardboard (now serving as an extremely useful bedside table), a beautiful asymmetrical black clutch with wooden details and some quirky house decor items, which hopefully can last a few years until Javin and I get our own crib.

Thank you Vanity Trove for inviting me, it was a very fun event that I will remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein