Friday 18 October 2013

The past week or so


  1. So the biggest thing that happened this week was spraining my ankle. I went to a Chinese doctor and did acupuncture for the first time in my life. I don't have phobia of needles so it wasn't bad, I thought it was pretty shiok actually haha! I was kinda bummed out over my ankle because I was afraid I couldn't fulfil my upcoming responsibilities. I was supposed to do some shooting/filming earlier this week for my newest commitment and at that time I was one of the two who were shortlisted for a print ad (which I didn't get anyway... but so close!) so I thought I wouldn't be able to do the ad. Plus my weekly shoot with MGP (but stocks have not arrived so no shoot this week). I had to cancel on the shoot/filming, but I took the time to work on my projects so all's good.
  2. I've a current oat obsession. I went to the supermarket that day and I bought organic rolled oats, an oat drink, oat cookies and, the best discovery ever, Magnolia's oat milk. To add to my oat collection at home. I love Magnolia's oat milk. It reminds me of the cereal milk I used to drink in Korea.
  3. Speaking of which, I miss Korea so much. It's strange because I never ever thought I would miss it. Not that I hated Korea, but I missed home so much while I was there. Guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
  4. I still love Singapore, but school is awful. I wish I could say that I love school, I really do, but I can't. I could love school. I love learning, but I hate all the negative competitive energy all around. Education just felt different after secondary school.
  5. I've been thinking about life lately. If I retire at 65, and pass on at 85 (the average age Singaporean women live until), what am I going to do for 20 years? Besides looking after my beautiful grandchildren of course :') I thought about the possibility of living for too long and why we all want to live for so long. It sparked a whole train of thoughts which is too long-winded for me to type out.
  6. I found out that fries are healthier than potato chips! Yay another reason to feel better after eating seaweed shaker fries. Still, it's just the lesser of two evils, just like wholemeal and white bread, so I really need to watch this shaker fries habit.
  7. Four more weeks of school!
  8. You are pretentious and I don't need your fakeness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein