Thursday 10 October 2013

Star-spangled banner


One of my favourite snapbacks (:

What my tee says doesn't hold... Hahaha. Somehow after returning, I feel like life is so precious and not go with the normal flow anymore. I want to do as much as I can. I've talked to friends who feel just as jaded as I do about school so I guess I am not the only one feeling sick of studying. Learning is one thing and studying is another. I honestly wonder how it's like to grow up in a different environment, like in Europe or the States or maybe even... Africa? (Speaking of which, I really want to go to Africa! I wish I could roll around the savanna with the lions) I am really proud of how eager Singaporeans are to keep getting better, but I just wonder if we could somehow strike a balance. Thankfully, I don't feel the competitiveness as much this semester. Or maybe I somehow found a way to detach myself from it. I placed a lot of importance on studies during the first half of my education years, but now I just feel like there are other things that I want to do too. This semester I have taken up a few other commitments outside school and I am still finding the balance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi where do you go to groom your brows? does it hurt btw (:

val said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous
Hey I do my own brows! I'm lazy these days so I just shave and don't pluck. I guess it hurts if you're a first timer but it's bearable and after a while you'll get used to it. I recommend threading though, my friends who thread their brows get really good results!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein