Monday 21 October 2013

Myriad Monday



I'm feeling so strange right now. I can feel something in me, but I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that I'm feeling. Is it one emotion or is it many at once? The strangest thing is that I don't even know why. Maybe it's the time of the month, but it has been so long since I've felt this way. As usual, whenever I can't address all these undefined emotions in me, that I try so hard to figure out but fail to do so, I drown myself in music.

At least I ate my favourite egg tart today. It's really THE BEST egg tart in Singapore. To me at least. It's not the portugese type with the flaky pastry, but like pie crust. I don't know if you get what I mean. For whoever's interested, it's Pancake King at 727 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6.

Omg the semester is ending which means graduation is another semester nearer and I still don't really know what I am going to do with my life except get married and earn money to give to my parents and drink oat milk everyday. Of course finding a job is one thing, but a job is a job and what you want to do is what you want to do. Then again, what you want to do may not be what you are good at #findingmeproblems #whoami

I just watched a reality TV show of this blogger who travels around Korea by herself and I can totally relate to her because I faced almost the same frustrations when I was there during exchange. I also learnt a lot during my stay there and have been living life a little differently ever since my return. My family thinks that I'm really different now. Some people made negative comments about her on YouTube and all, but I think she's really funny. This idea of writing an email to her flashed across my mind for a split second but I realised I might seem freaky.

Have an awesome week sweetpeas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein