Thursday 3 October 2013

A quick and random update

It's been a while since I've done some reflection on this space and I guess today is the day that I will finally do so, because I told myself to try to stop at least once a month, not to smell the roses like everyone says, but for a self catch-up session.

So it's already October and wow time flies as fast as I can type this sentence. It's been two-and-a-half months since I returned to Singapore, but it feels like at least four. I'm also approximately halfway through my semester, which means that I am closer to examinations. That doesn't bother me much though because after exams there will be winter vacation! It is going to be one exciting end-of-the-year.

Lately, I've been pretty impatient and there are so many things that I really look forward to in the near future. Since I came back from Seoul, I decided to be more proactive and actually take steps to do something with my life in hope of making it more fruitful/meaningful. So far, things are falling into place and I couldn't be happier. I still struggle to find a balance between everything that is happening (and what I have planned for), but I will face everything with a strong heart bursting with enthusiasm and energy, taking one thing at a time. Hopefully, everything will go according to plan.

Anyway, this is pretty strange but I've been into being unhealthy these days. I don't know if it's because I don't have much time to exercise anymore so I only go to the gym once a week (as opposed to two to three times a week, even four sometimes, back in Seoul and before that too), resulting in me feeling lazy to go to the gym. I think it has been years since I've felt lazy to exercise. It has also been years since I've eaten unhealthy food regularly. I never really used to eat much fried/oily/fatty food much because I just don't fancy it and sometimes it makes me feel sick but recently I've been craving roti prata or carrot cake or anything fried almost every day, and I fulfill my cravings. I have so much fried food I wake up with a sore throat everyday. Is there something wrong with me? Don't give me answers like "you've been healthy for too long so now you're going crazy" hahaha I am serious I will ignore you for life

There were more things I thought about this week but it is three in the morning so I am forcing myself to sleep. So much for adjusting my body clock...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein