Saturday 14 June 2014

Groovy Grapes

Polygon Skorts from Fash Mob
Photography by Jessica Lim

I rarely wear shorts nowadays because I'm interning, but I really like the structure of this pair of shorts/skorts (whatever rocks your boat)! Plus I like the colour. I know pastel is in and all for summer etc, but I like blue. So blue top and blue sandals it is.

Anyway, I am sick. Not officially because you're not officially sick unless you get a fever. Hope I can go to work tomorrow. Shall take a nice bath, lie in my bed and watch some brainless videos before turning in early. Would read a book but shit man my head is feeling groovy enough.

Speaking of groovy, this caucasian (my American friend found that term weird but what could I say? She doesn't know what Ang Moh is) guy in the lift asked me if I was feeling groovy today and when he said 'groovy', he swayed his hips. Yes, swayed his hips. I wasn't used to hearing the word 'groovy' in everyday conversation so I had to politely say, "Sorry?" before I could tell him, "Yes, I am."

Thus, the name of this post. 'Grapes' because the colour of my outfit makes me look like a grape. Not a prune yea, a nice young smooth grape.

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi, where did you buy the necklace from? It's so pretty :)

Rebekah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL VAL you are indeed a nice smooth young grape

val said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@AnonymousHey, I got it at a flea booth by Pink Planks! http://www.pinkplanks.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein