Tuesday 10 June 2014

Bloom

Rosalie Prints Top and Bella Basic Black Skirt from Her Jet Set

I picked this set from Her Jet Set recently. The top is floral but not overly girly, so it can create many different looks. This time, I paired the top with a black skirt which fits amazingly. This outfit makes me miss Seoul because I used to see this kind of clothes everywhere. I wonder what the fashion there is like now. Well Javin can tell me because he spontaneously decided to go to Seoul tonight with his friends. I wish I could be there with him because Seoul is such a special place for the both of us but I'm still interning and I have responsibilities to fulfill. He's on the plane now and unfortunately I miss him.

Meanwhile, this outfit will suffice. Her Jet Set recently stocked up on some really nice pieces so go on and take a look.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein