Wednesday 5 February 2014

Favourite 3 Korean products

I've been away because of Chinese New Year celebrations (I really really love Chinese New Year! Everyone is so happy), but I told myself I would post more Korea-related content that is more informative and useful, so here are the three Korean products I couldn't tear myself away from while I was in Korea.




I love this stuff from Laneige (amongst their other awesome products) and I am sure that people who are familiar with Korean beauty products already know how good this is. I've always heard my friends raving about this so I finally got myself one when I was in Korea.

It's a sleeping pack that should ideally be used bi-weekly, after toner and moisturiser. I love it because the gel is light and isn't a heavy cream so my skin doesn't feel oily after I have put the pack on for a while. You can really feel the results of the mask when you wake up the next day - smooth bouncy skin, nothing less!




I like this because the colour is pigmented and matte. It can look flaky if your lips are very dry so I don't put it on on dehydrated lip days or I slather on some lip balm before applying it, but I'm not complaining because I got it for about $5 when Aritaum was having a promotion. The cushion that is attached to the end of the stick is great for things like toning down your lip colour.

You can find these on Qoo10.sg.




After having lunch with my groupmates one day, I dropped by the Tony Moly on the way to school and wanted to try their Cat Wink Mascara because I heard good things about it. However, this Double Needs mascara was on sale so I tried the sample and headed to the gym as planned. It didn't smudge at all like my previous mascara, Helena Rubinstein's Lash Queen Feline Black, which is supposed to be amazing, particularly for volumising and lengthening without clumping, but it still smudged by the end of the day. After my workout, my mascara was miraculously still in place. I was sold and bought it the next time I passed by Tony Moly. I recommended it to all the Singaporean girls and we kept one each because it really is that good.

Besides the smudge-proof attribute, I like how it isn't too thick so my lashes don't look too clumpy and "spider-ish" and I can vary the thickness of my mascara with the number of coats.

There's a Tony Moly shop in Singapore, so you could check it out if you are looking for an affordable mascara that does a reasonably good job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein