Thursday 25 July 2013

Back in time

Last week, I returned the place I used to call my second home for a batch reunion. It was a night for all of us to revisit memories and catch up with people who used to be part of our everyday lives. It felt different, yet the same. It was a nice feeling. It also felt nice to be remembered by teachers, although I hope they remember me for good reasons haha. I got to see my favourite teacher and I took a picture with her but I have no idea with whose camera. I'm hoping it will somehow surface on Facebook and find its way to me.

IJ will always hold a special place in my heart for it was where I received true education. It was where I was happiest learning, where I met my friends for life and where my character and values were formed. I will always be thankful for the ten years I spent there.
Times change and slowly I unknowingly conform to societal norms in certain ways, but deep down I will never forget what's important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein