Saturday 7 September 2013

The weekend is finally here

Introducing my grandma shoes. My dad says these shoes look like those that his grandmother would wear, but I still wear them. I got them in Korea and I think they're actually for the ajummas ("aunties") hahaha but who cares! They're comfy.

I cannot believe another week has passed. Time keeps slipping through my hands and at the end of every week I ask myself what I have achieved. There are so many things that I want to do, but there is never enough time. There can never be enough time. As time goes by, I really regret not learning and improving myself as much as I could when I was younger and had more time. There is a huge world out there, much larger than our academic institutions, for us to learn from. The things we can do with our lives is endless, but we only have this one life to do everything we can do.

There are people who do whatever they want with their lives, and then there are people who do what they don't really like as a stepping stone to do what they want. Most of the time, there is a trade-off between interest and money, so not everyone does what they really love doing. Life is full of choices and some people say that we should do what we want instead of 'going with the flow', but it's not as simple as that. We hold certain responsibilities, both given to us and taken up by ourselves.

I really want to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com
Fonts: Code by Fontfabric, Shelter Me by Kimberly Geswein